What is the most interesting,exotic, unusual, animal you came face to face with?

An interesting story. etc. I was close to but the snake was behind a glass pane. The snake must have been about 12 foot long and very huge around. It was in a pet store and there was a sickly rabbit that they put in with it and I actually saw the snake putting the whole rabbit in it's mouth and being eaten. It was interesting to watch!!

litninbug

Asked by litninbug at 8:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a mole..their 'hands' freak me out.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I take exotic animals for granted sometimes bc I grew up in a zoo for the first 5 years of my life. My mom worked in a zoo and would bring home the baby animals that were in the nursery for the weekend. The two I really remember were the two baby lions that were being bottle fed that stayed with us for a while. There was also a little monkey that was being bottle fed that came for the weekend. We also had a 7foot snake that was my mom's pet. I now have many parrots which seems normal to me but most people that come to my house are in awe of all the birds I have.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• a beaver
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• praying mantis, lol, no seriously
    Anonymous

• My husband ( joke)
    Aaliehs

Answer by Aaliehs at 10:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• some marmosets in the country of Panama. They jumped overhead in the canopy, from one tree to another. I'll never forget it.

The porcupine at Six Flags in CA was pretty cool too, and led to me becoming a zoo volunteer many years later.
    purpleswiper

Answer by purpleswiper at 10:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• A wild Florida Black Panther.

I worked as a private sitter for a couple whom lived in the boonies and they had a trash pit. They burned their trash every weekend.

One morning the kids were inside asleep still. I was taking the trash out, gun in my right pocket (YES! It was fully loaded in case! ) and I had a few slices of bologna in my left hand, shooting hand is my right and didnt need grease from the bologna on the handle of the gun!

I walk over to the trash pit and across the other side there he/she was! All I could do was say..."Hey kitty kitty.." I slung one piece of meat across and I slowly backed up after dropping the bag of trash at the edge.close enough for me!

I threw another piece of meat by it and they got the one piece and I walked backwards to the house. Having that wild of a wild cat less then 30 feet away was freaky enough!

The kids and I stayed inside to play that day!
    Anonymous

• I used to have pet African Pygmy hedgehogs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I can't think of anyting special, but in Calif, my friend was sitting on someones couch with her arm dangling over the side when she felt something weird brush against her----it was a GILA MONSTER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2009