When will you put up your christmas tree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thanksgiving night...hubby won't be here for turkey-day, so i'll have to do something to bide my time.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• After Thanksgiving. Most likely around the 1st of December.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Probably the day after Thanksgiving, but it depends on hubby's work schedule!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Around the 2nd week of December. I only do it for the grandkids.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 10:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• We always put it up the day after Thanksgiving. We turn on the Christmas music channel on TV and set it up. Then we have cocoa with marshmallows, even if it's hot outside.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Probably on Thanksgiving Day, because dh works the next day and I like to put it up as soon as possible!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• House decorations and lights outside the day after Thanksgiving, the Tree about 2 weeks before x-mas.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am going to attempt to wait until December 1st. But I kinda want to put it up now. Growing up we always had to wait until like a week before Christmas to put it up, so now I can put it up anytime...lol. Plus my oldest loves it, last year we had to leave on the lights all day until he went to bed.
    rebel_momma

Answer by rebel_momma at 10:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I'd say the week after Thanksgiving. I soooo look foward to it. Lets see how long the tree lasts with a year and a half old son..lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If I had any say in it, I'd put it up Christmas Eve and then take it down December 26th..However, this year it will go up after the 15th of December and come down a few days after Christmas.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2009