How old were your kids?

How old were your kids when they started taking showers instead of baths?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 2 but they still take baths too and my oldest is almost 6- but sometimes they take baths sometimes showers
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• 5-6
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• 2 he is almost 4 now sometimes he takes baths and sometimes he takes showers.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• as soon as she learned to walk. And she refuses to take baths now. She tells me "No bath, I big person mommy." She will be 2 in december.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• my kids are still too little (2and3) but i remember i started taking showers in 1st grade so i would have been 6
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 10:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My kids all take showers now, the youngest is 2 yrs old. My oldest however, would NOT take a shower until he was probably 4. They still take a bath once in awhile but mostly showers. My girls go in together (they are 2 and 3) and my boy goes alone.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My daughter has always gone between showers and baths, we would hold her in the shower when she was an infant and she still loves both (shes 2 now).
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• If you mean on their own, one of our boys did at 4 the other at 5. Just had to show them how to adjust the water temp, and we also turned the water heater down a bit so they wouldn't scald themselves on accident. We also put in new fixtures that are supposed to prevent scalding. But that was long before they started showering on their own.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I used to take a shower with the babies once they could bathe. I some how felt it would help in developing a better bound; as well as get them used to my "clean" scent. not to mention fear of developing some sort of infection after their births! I enjoyed giving them baths but the shower thing just help us connect more. my faternal boy/girl twins are 3, my middle daugter is 6 on 11/5, and my oldest daughter is 9. the twins and and the 6 year old prefer showers, whereas my oldest doesn't like it.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Around 4/5
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2009