working from home

I'm trying to find a job that I can do from home so I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that i could check into. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is how I help support my family. I absolutely love Scentsy. It's super fun and easy to do. Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Check out the cafemom group. " I WANT TO WORK FROM HOME." You can find a lot of great useful info there and the group owner jennifermay is terrific and eager to help.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/bizmomma

JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Sorry that should have been I want to work at home not from home.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have a great list of WAH Jobs on my website. Good Luck!

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Hey There :) Hope you had a safe Halloween!!
    I have a home business with Ameriplan. With it being your own business there is more flexibilty as far as when and where you work and the pay is really unlimited. You can cal and listen to a quick info call if you'd like 616-712-1118 and my profile has TONS of info on it.
    Good Luck in your search and let me know if I can help out at all.

God Bless :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Its only $1 for a membership!!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!
    This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com

It is now only $1.00 to join! From now to Nov. 23.

Dont Miss out!
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 12:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• we have a new quickstart kit that is relatively inexpensive, and you get the same benefits as if you had purchased a full kit, only this month.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

Click on career center when you get there. If you have any questions, my number is 815-315-0255

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009