Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do?

ok I live in an apartment complex and the girl downstairs is having a party and it's out of control... they are yelling and cursing and slamming doors and stuff and my 7 mo dd is stirring and I'm afraid she's gonna wake up/ I already opened my front door where like 7 ppl were right outside my door smoking (the smell is already traveling up my stairs) and I told them to keep it down and chill out with the profeintity cuz it's offensive. But it's still going on.... what would you do. my dh is not home for me to ask him what to do... he is at his parents cuz he just picked up his sister from the airport. so I'm alone

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • call the cops and make a noise complaint.


    Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

  • call the cops and report them for disturbing the peace or call your landlord

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

  • I would call the cops and be like Look, there is an insane party going on outside my apartment. I have a 7 mo old child who is trying to sleep. These kids are using offensive language, and smoking, and I can't take it anymore, Somebody needs to do something about this.

    Answer by michellelee3708 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

  • I'd call the cops. Why wait for the baby to wake up before you do something about it?

    Answer by Shyma at 11:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.