Out of control party!

ok I live in an apartment complex and the girl downstairs is having a party and it's out of control... they are yelling and cursing and slamming doors and stuff and my 7 mo dd is stirring and I'm afraid she's gonna wake up/ I already opened my front door where like 7 ppl were right outside my door smoking (the smell is already traveling up my stairs) and I told them to keep it down and chill out with the profeintity cuz it's offensive. But it's still going on.... what would you do. my dh is not home for me to ask him what to do... he is at his parents cuz he just picked up his sister from the airport. so I'm alone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• call the cops. Public disturbance.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Call the cops...they will get them to settle down.
    Anonymous

• I agree. Call the cops.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Call the police!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Yep, call the non-emergency police number.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Call the cops
    But just some advice
    just because you dont like it doesnt mean it is out of control
    Frankly sounds like they are having fun and that is what they want to do.
    Instead tho complaining here just call the cops of if yall have security call them
    Anonymous

• Call the cops......tell them you want to remain anonymous and for them not to show up at your door.

I stopped asking noisey neighbors to quiet down in a complex.......I acted like I was asleep/lights out.......and then made the call so they would think it was not me being the lights were off.

People just don't care anymore...........good luck!
    Anonymous

• Make sure to thell them you have a baby under 8 months old they woke up already and trying to get back to sleep.... and they will send the cops quicker for sure. Tell them they are stumbling drunk and you are not approaching them home alone!!!
    Anonymous

• Out of control IS when they are being LOUD and playing music after 11PM or 12 AM in most complexes.

One I lived in did not allow it after 11 PM. The city is the same way, disturbing the peace is after 11PM weeknights and 12 AM weekends.

And whether you live in a house or complex.....you are bound to get the noisey neighbors.
    Anonymous

• Ditto...

Call the cops.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2009