Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know how to hire a PI? (private investigator)

I need to know how to hirer a PI to get proff of my dd dad smoking crack so i can have his parenting time restricted and or taken away...i dont want my dd to be around this if he really is and if he is i dont want the chance of him getting her when hes HIGH u know how much they cost? and if the evidencthey get will i be able to use it in court?? if u have any way to help me PLZ do!!


Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • If you have a lawyer, ask them.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

  • Get a piece of his hair and get the hair tested.

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2009