So how was trick or treating?

I hope everyone had fun!

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 12:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• it was fun!!! first halloween for my little girl she was a cow :) got lots of candy... nwo shes passed out llol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We did! It was his first time trick or treating, and he had a ball! He got alot of candy too, I was surprised. It filled two of those little plastic jackolanterns (from walmart) but some of the stuff he cant eat yet. but that was alright, cause he still got a ton. Now all he wants to eat is candy lol!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• oh yea. they had a good time. we hit up my IL's neighbor hood and there are several really cool houses in that hood. Then we came back and hit a few houses near home. They got a lot of candy in a short time. ...We got home before 8pm ...but we didn't get any trick or treaters here. :( i was looking forward to at least a few.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:35 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We had a blast and the night's not over yet!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:32 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My daughter had fun while we were out. It rained though, so we all got wet. Went out for like 1hr, than she had to go to the bathroom.So we went to a friends house so she could us the bathroom, and ended up staying there until 11pm.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 8:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My two nieces and my son had a blast. We went to this neighborhood, upscale neighborhood, and a lady asked my son was he old enough. My son is 14 and six feet tall. It hurt his feelings and he forbid to trick or treat next year. Other than that we had a great time. We went to the mall to join in on the halloween parade where you go around from store to store to get candy, then we went to the snobby neighborhood, I won't go there next year. I feel you should be able to trick or treat without someone giving you a hard time, it is so sad how some people are in this world, but I try to teach my kids to turn their backs on ignorance.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Had a blast, thanks and you?
    My 3 yr old got the hand of it this year.
    1st door...."trick or treat...thankyou." (Got one candy.)
    2nd door...."I want that one...thankyou!"
    3rd door.....he was just reaching in and helping himself! hahaha
    He told our friend to "give me alot" when he went to her door, not in a rude way but in that toddler way. And then he told another lady..."you didnt give me alot." HAHAHA
    My youngest held on to his bucket ALL night!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We had a great time!! It was a beautiful fall evening, and our son got lots of candy. Now he wants me to give him candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :0) I think we'll just put a few pieces in his lunchbox for school. Hope you had fun too!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• it was fun we hit up a sub division right down the road and suprisingly only like evry 7th or 8th house had their light on!but it was all cool cuz we went to grandmas last and she filled their lil buckets! it was my youngests first time, and my kids too want to eat nothing but candy!
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 9:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2009