why call her your "friend"?

My boyfriend talks to his ex sometimes but all she ever has to say is i love you and i want you and i know you still love me. or she pulls the guilt trip crap with, iam using again... to get him to talk to her. she tells him how he is not a good friend, and he only ever thinks about himself, but he is willing to talk to her and be there for her when she needs someone. she is just so rude and selfish. i dont understand why he wants to talk to her. or even call her his friend. he told me he regrets their relationship. that he does not have any feelings for her. i just dont understand why he would want to talk to her when she never has anything nice to say...
please give me advise. they arent talking right now. and he knows i dont like it... i just dont understand...

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Lay it all out on the table NOW before it gets out of hand. Tell him straight that you do not like him talking to her and that if he regrets their relationship that he has no business talking to her anymore. Tell him to choose. You or her. If he is going to choose her over you then it is better to know now before you move on to marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• maybe they need some kind of connection ? talk to him?Psalms 119
    gaurdianangels

Answer by gaurdianangels at 12:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• he needs to stop that crap if you ask me. He needs to LET HER GO & stop talking to her. She is using him & trying to make him feel bad. & IMO it needs to end NOW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2009