Wiccans- Ritual & easy spell for Samhain

Still new to this but would like to know a very easy spell or saying for my ancestors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You can always try making one up on your own.
    I usually google what i'm looking for, find something that fits it the best and then alter it to fit my needs more specifically. When i have more time i write it all myself.

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Set a place for them at your supper table tonight. Make Granny's favorite dinner or Uncle So&so's favorite dessert. Y'know? Invite their spirit(s) to dine with you and your family. Tell stories, and share memories of the deceased.  As your family eats, the spirit(s) will consume the escence of the foods you have served to them.  Afterwards, take the plate out and give the foods to Mother Earth (compost, or just outside where it can decompose or be eaten by one of the Lady's representive critters). 

Blessed Be! 

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2009