Why does he keep asking me over and over again to let him know whether I am done or not? I just don't understand.

I have told him so many times in the past month and even said that if he didn't quit bothering me that I was going to get a restraining order... we shook hands on it and I straight up told him that it was over for good last week... he said ok and left. The previous messenger conversations we had before that, I would keep repeating that I just wanted to be left alone and that I was not going to take him back, his response would be "really?" or "why not?"... I just don't know why he keeps asking me because I will not take him back and I have made that clear... I have blocked his messenger and his phone on my cell plus I have been ignoring anything he sends to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Restraining order time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Get the restraining order. He's not going to understand anything else.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If you blocked him then how is he still getting through? I guess that's not important so I'd get the R. O.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• He is getting through with email (not messenger) and I can't figure out how to block my house number. I am going to look into a retraining order tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2009