when is it when you have too much discharge from being pregnant?

i been having alot of Vaginal Discharge now that im pregnant. Im 18 weeks and 2 days along now. But i been having it around 8 weeks or 10. its too much, a panty liner doesnt help. it actually goes through it and hits my under wear. its just so gross! its extremely itchy and it gets dry fast. anything i can do? I have a midwife i see, she comes down to my house once a month. I dont go to OB's

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its a snail trail lol.... a lot of woman have it. some dont. i didnt have it so i dont know what to tell ya but im sure ur midwife could answer any questions call her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• You get extra discharge, called lokorrea(I didn't spell that right sorry) when pregnant, I've never had it that heavy though. I'd just ask your midwife, I doubt it's anything to worry about. Though the itchy COULD signal an infection.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Rachell9503- OP here, thanks for the info. I knew i was called something but it can turn yellow after it has dried, it is very itchy, painful and it burns. i try not to scratch but its unbearable! some time it feels like i had sex for a long time with hubby and its sore. I think im going to send her a email and ask. thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 1, 2009