Uggg....

Not happy....

My SO is watching the spanish channel and doesn't even think that maybe I want to watch something...

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell him to change the stinkin channel. I understand you though, because while I speak spanish, they talk SO DAMN fast on Univision and it gets on my nerves. I tell him to head to mancave if he wants to watch something I don't like. The upstairs living room is mine and the downstairs is his.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• What's your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Grab the remote, shut off the tv and bring the remote back to the bedroom... then go from there! lol That's what I do, he gets pissy but his mind changes real fast when he knows what I want to do instead of watching TV.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2009