Can anyone help me with my camera??

My camera and computer do not get along! When I plug my camera in, the little pop up window that asks you what you want to do with it does not come up until I unplug the camera (and then because it comes up it doesn't offer any options for what to do with the camera.) The problem is, because it doesn't come up, I go through my computer to find the camera, but because the pop up is supposed to be up, my computer tells me the camera is busy and it cannot retrieve pictures. It's been doing this for some time, but I'd always just use my hubby's computer. He's deployed now and I'm afraid I won't be able to get pictures off my camera for the next three months! Any idea why it's doing this or what I can do to correct it?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 1:32 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'll ask my hubby when he gets home from work and send you a message if he knows.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2009