Question to those who has more than one child...

Did you gave birth to your first child on the due date given to you?

If not, did he/she came early or late?

On your 2nd child, was it the same...early or late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first they told me originally Nov. 6th. Then changed it to Nov. 11th. He was born on Nov. 7th. My 2nd was a month early but that was because I had to be induced due to low amniotic fluid (seriously low...like that was next to none there)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• When I was preg. with my first my doc. gave me 2 due dates. LOL. One appointment he would say I was due on the 19th the next he would say the 20th. This went on for the full 9 months. I thought he was crazy. LOL. But I went into labor on the night of the 19th and my son was born on the 20th. Guess he knew what he was talkin' bout.

My second son was 7 weeks premature. I was in labor for a whole week. The doc. tried to stop it but couldn't.

My third was due on the 25th and was born on the 17th. So he was right on track I guess.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• my first was born 2 1/2 weeks early, and my second was born 3 weeks early.
    my dr thinks this one will be born about 3 weeks early too.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 2:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My 1st was born 2 1/2 weeks before her due date. My 2nd was born 3 weeks before his due date. My 3rd was born 2 weeks before her due date & my last one was born 5 weeks before her due date.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My due date was may 25 and I was induced on the 22 cause I had lost so much fluid. I also like to add that I worked on my feet for 10 hours a day 6 days a week up until 3 days before I had her and walked 1/4 mile to work from work. I was very active and I had her from start to finish 5 1/2 hours. My first was 6 days late and 22 hours of labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My first child tried to come a month and a half early so I was put on bed rest and medication until around two weeks before my due date. Then she still came about a week and a half early. LOL.
    My second daughter came about 3 weeks early because I noticed she had stopped moving and went to the emergency room where I had an emergency c-section because she was in fetal distress. We found out she had stopped growing and was having some problems.
    So yeah, never delivered on my due date. We also thought my first daughter was gonna be a boy until she came out. LOL.
    nicholewalters

Answer by nicholewalters at 4:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My first was born 3 weeks early after my water broke. My 2nd and 3rd were born very close to their due date. I am hoping my 4th comes early!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My first baby was born 1 week late. With her i was diatated to 2 and my cervix was fully thinned but my labor wouldnt start so they stripped my membranes. With my sec. (my son) he was a week early but that is because my husband is in the military and we had to travel on the day he was due so they thought it would be safer to induce me a week early so that i didnt go in labor on the open road.
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 6:32 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• with my firist son i had to be induced 2 weeks early because i had preeclampsia. My second son came 2 weeks early on his own, my 3rd son came one week early and im only 15weeks preg with baby #4, but we will see with this one whether she/he is early or on time.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I had my first at 37 weeks. I had a scheduled c-section with my second at 37.5 weeks and was getting really close to labor (75% effaced, dilated to a 2, and tons of pain and pressure in my lower back).
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2009