Good Soy Milk for a 17 mos old.

Do the mom's who give their kiddos soymilk have any recommendations. I give my son whole milk but I drink the plain lite silk soymilk and he really likes tasting it, but i wanna know if there's a specific one out there i can give him? No flavored soymilk though.

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give him what you are drinking. They only need whole milk until 2 yrs. Look for organic brands that have added calcium, vitamin d, and omega 3s added to it for additional vitamins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• They don't need whole milk at all. You can give him what you are drinking, just make sure the nutrients are made up for in other foods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• we love the silk brain and bone health. it has extra omegas and calcium. it is plain. it has tons more vitamins than whole milk.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2009