Nightmares???

It seems like since I got pregnant, I am having nightmares every night. Has anyone else experienced this?

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Nightmares during pregnancy are especially hard to deal with. I had a lot of nightmares and disturbing dreams when I was pregnant. Try your best to de-stress yourself in your daily activities. That may help. If you have recurring nightmares for a long time that interfere with the way you function, you may want to consider speaking to a counselor or a sleep clinic on how to deal with them. I hope you start getting a better night's sleep. It's so important to be able to relax right now. Good luck :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I had all sorts of nightmares while pregnant. about the baby, her "sperm donor" the guy i was seeing, my family.. It was horrible. I talked to my mom about it and eventually i started feeling better. I agree with previous poster.Try tlaking to someone about it.
    Squeakette

Answer by Squeakette at 9:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• yes every night it will go away. When my son was about 8 months old they stopped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Oh Yeah My first pregnancy i had awful dreams about having something go wrong, my baby dying, or being kid napped, it was almost every night i had a night mare. Now Im Barely a few weeks Pregnant with my second and I havnt so much been having nightmares but STRANGE OUT THERE dreams Example last night i drempt i saved a lil asain boy from a kidnapper by hiding him in my backpack along with a diary and some key got in my car drove ended up at some big collasium place and had an entire foot ball team trrying to chase me down and get this child back.....ive had dreams this strange and worse since i found out i was pregnant its strange, so i sooo know where your coming from as far as being normal i think it happens to alot of expecting women, as far as fixing it im not sure if you find a cure let me know once my car turned into a transorfmer robot lol, maybe its eating too late or too much TV. IDK lol but at least its not heartburn
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009