How come nothing ever seems to go right in my life?

Any time it seems like we're ganna get ahead finacially and move outta this house into one our family will fit in something else happens to screw it up, like the van breaks AGAIN. And I found out a couple weeks ago I'm pregnant.. and our youngest is only two, i waited to wait five years.. we'll have four kids and one staying every other weekend in a TWO bedroom house.. Why can't things ever go right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• cause thats life and its how it works out.

I thought we were finally going to have a good chunk of money in the bank savings and my car almost literally blew up.... air bags went off at 60 mph with no impact.(still dont know why lol)...and there goes the money again.

sometimes all you can do is sigh and get back up again and try some more.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Well haven't you ever heard of BIRTH CONTROL? That could have been prevented. I am a true believer that God only gives you enough that you can handle so deal with what is ahead of you and things will all work out for you and the family, just think you will have wonderful new LO try to look at the bright side of things. Yes sometimes life isn't fair but things happen for a reason and try to be a believer of that. Everything will be ok at least you have a roof over you all heads and clothes on your back and food on the table.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Try focusing on what is right in your life, not on what is wrong in your life.

It sounds like you may be depressed; you can ask your health care practitioner to refer you to a therapist.

Make and stick with a budget; there are lots of groups in CafeMom to help you. Here is a link to my best tips for saving at the grocery store: http://www.ehow.com/how_5223945_save-even-money-grocery-store.html  Send me a message offlist if you would like some budget friendly recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 8:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• 'Cause that's the side of your life you're focusing on: the negative.

If you spent your days looking for beauty and peace and joy within your life, you'd see a lot of it. The pain and struggle would still be there --it just wouldn't feel so overwhelmingly important to you.

P.S. You can handle this much --even if you feel like you're flailing, you ARE handling it. Give yourself a little credit and you'll feel more powerful and effective... and happier, too.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Have you ever thought about working from home to make some extra money? I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Everyone goes through a point in there life when things aren't going very well. You just need to make the best of what you do have. Be thankful you're able to have children. Many women aren't able to do so.

Everything is possible when yo have Faith.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2009