24 weeks pregnant, lower back pain when I walk?

Around the afternoon, I started getting lower back pain. This only happens if I walked a certain way and then my back would hurt like similar to suddenly pulling a muscle until I changed the way I walked or sat down then it's like nothing happened? Is this because of fatigue or what? This never happened to me prior to pregnancy..so I don't know what it is!

Lulu_101

Asked by Lulu_101 at 7:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Possibly the sciatic nerve? I'm not sure, good luck. ( Also I had problems with my back with my second because I was always carrying around my first)
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 7:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Each pregnancy is different. With my first, my right hip killed me when I walked and now with my third pregnancy it's my left him giving me trouble.

Your back pain is just one of the many discomforts that's unfortunately quite normal with pregnancy. The good news is you're over half way there now.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2009