I cant stop crying.. IDK why but I just got so scared

I dont know what triggered this but its 5:30am and i woke up like 10 minutes ago crying thinking about how little space the baby has to move (39weeks preg) and how a baby cant live lke that.

I was like thinking of how scared I would be to be stuck in one position all day and I started feeling bad that I havent gone into labor yet tp get him out

I know this sounds crazy but Its like how do I know if somethings wrong? How do I know anything? I dont. and its freaking me out. like even laying on my sides I worry if i am squishing him.

Its like I already love this baby so much I dont want anything interfering with his health.

OH GOSH!! Im just getting really scared about everything...how he's doing, giving birth, makung sure he's healthy when he gets here...

advice please...anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My guess is you are having incredible hormone changes bc you are going to be going into labor soon! Hooray! You're getting msgs from your baby saying, "Mommy I'm coming! Get ready for happiness!"

Your baby is really happy inside your body. Your body is doing what is designed to do. You are both going to be fine.

My midwife says big hormone insanity is a sign of good health for the baby. So keep those tissues handy since you'll have some tears of joy in a lil bit!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Your baby is completely comfortable being all cramped up in your belly. That's why so many babies like being swaddled; it's to mimic the close quarters they have in the womb.

For me it was just the opposite. I went into panic mode after the baby was born because I could no longer keep her safe and secure inside of me. She was out in the open where she could get her, die of SIDS, get sick, etc. After I had her I just wanted to put her back to keep her safe.

The first poster is right, you're probably having some hormone surges.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Assuming your baby is still wiggling around chances are excellent he's fine. Your hormones are probably just out of whack and- well- this is why I refer to myself as "prego- nuts." It'll be OK. It's not going to be long now and you'll have your baby in your arms and a whole new set of hormones and things to worry about.

Good Luck!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• You're doing just fine mama. I went alittle nuts right at the end, but about my own health for the most part (i'm pretty sick). The baby is comfy, and happy. you'll have a fine delivery and then you'll have the most awesome gift in the world. You can lay on your side, it's okay. Cant squish the baby. Just remember, all that amniotic fluid is there to protect the baby. =)
    Squeakette

Answer by Squeakette at 9:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2009