Has anyone tried the Muzzy Kids language thing? What are your opinions?

muzzykids.com
I am not sure where to post this question. Since I'm just curious, I figured just for fun... I guess?

jmetz4

Asked by jmetz4 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i never tried it but I remember when I was a kid seeing the commercials and wanted to get it..=) I thought about it but I dont have the extra money to spend on something like that.
    robsgurl_23

Answer by robsgurl_23 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I want to get this so bad. Especially since its including five for the price of one. Hope it works and someone can answer your question
    sweetboys4me

Answer by sweetboys4me at 10:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I've never tried it, however, it is true that younger children can learn languages faster than an adult. So it can't hurt to expose them to another language. Will they be fluent? Unless they speak it everyday and use it often probably not, but it will give them a base to learn on later.
    Anonymous

• I can't find the price anywhere on the website. We don't have much extra money but I figured this is something I could save up to get for him next year. Thanks for your comments, ladies!
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2009