Ginormous boobs!

So I should start my period in the next week, but my boobs seemed to have grown overnight! They are HUGE and sore! My husband even noticed it from across the room last night! They do get a little sore before I start my period but never to this extent! I haven't really had any other notable preg. symptoms but this seems pretty drastic. I have a hard time believing we could be preg. because it's our first month TTC with #2. Does this sound like pregnancy-what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's a possibility because sometimes there are no symptoms at first. My husband and I were trying for awhile until I gave up and all of a sudden found out I was 3 weeks pregnant. I had no idea because I didn't have any symptoms.
    Jennei

Answer by Jennei at 12:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• first i love that you said ginormous lol i use that word too haha......
    anyway, yes its possible. when i was preggo w/ ds i had extremely painful bbs....i couldnt even get a hug without wanting to cry. thats what got me thinking i was baking lol gl to you two and i hope you get what you want!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i am also in my 3rd week of ttc and my chest is also swollen and sore but i am showing nausea and fatigue but keep getting negative readings so good luck and keep us posted
    MissieB.

Answer by MissieB. at 11:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009