who is not getting there infant the swine flu shot and why?

victoriak12708

Asked by victoriak12708 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We didn't. It hasn't been studied enough and I feel there are many vaccines that aren't necessary and this is one of them as well as the seasonal flu shot.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i'm not either, same reason as coala
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• me and my child got it,,, it has been tested enough..it has the same chances as the regular flu shot.same symptoms and all
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I am not giving my baby the flu shot, swine or seasonal. Too many vaccines today as it is! And the swine flu vaccine has not been tested enough - what about long term affects?!? We take general precautions around our house - frequent hand washing, use of sanitizer when out, etc.

Answer by missanc at 10:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• No. Flu shots are not needed along with many other vaccines.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i'm not bc she is too young
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I'm not .I asked my Dr. about it and it's really not necessary.
    Anonymous

• I agree with PPs, It hasn't been tested enough. They rushed it thru testing to get it ADA approved but what will it do in 5, 10, 20, or more years? What effect will those synthetic materials have on my baby's body and brain? No one knows! I'm not getting it, DD's not getting it, no one in our home is getting it.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I got it, but my little one is not going to get it. I think he is way to small. His dad and grandparents are planning on getting it, so everyone who comes in contact with him a lot will have the shot so I think that should also decrease his chances of getting H1N1.
    TrystansMom314

Answer by TrystansMom314 at 4:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2009