what is normal porn for men to look at?

i walked in on my husband looking at porn, and i was concerned about the website he was on. it was called 'young teen bukkake' and 'sexy school teens'.

is this normal porn for men to look at or should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• my dh watches the bukkake too, it's anime porn, fucked up i know, also lesbians, hardcore fucking and facials *pukes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have never seen this but it sounds bad. And I've always been creeped out by the whole school girl thing. It doesn't sound normal to me but I'm not a porn expert either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• lol i'm not either, i think it's a fantasy to have a young girl bang them idk but yeah that bukkake is weird like aliens banging an anime chick in all holes it's gross and weird as hell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• it wasn't anime. it was real girls, and it wasn't women in school costumes.
    Anonymous

• no bukkake is when alot of men giz in a jar and someone drinks it (BARFS)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If you're positive that the girls are underage, I'd be upset. But, I'd be really sure they are underage; a lot of those sites use women that are 18, or that look really, really young, but are actually legal age.

If it's disturbing you, then talk to him about it. Men are like women; what gets one person going may not work for another. So we could all sit here and tell you that our husbands or boyfriends look at it and it's normal, or that they don't and it's not, but it may not hold true for your situation. Talk to him; find out why he looks at it, what it does for him that he can't get from you or another type of porn. Is it just the specific type of porn that is bothering you or is it just the fact that he looks at porn in general? Consider that, too, before you talk to him, so that you talk to him about the real issue.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If it bothers you , then you should be worried.. my husband watches regular porn.. by regular it means woman man. hard core porn.. if he watched anything else i would be worried.. anything with weird fedishs or anything else.. it all comes down to what you think is appropriate in your marriage..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 10:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• tropicalmama, the women looked really young and it was the kind of porn that bothered me. if it was regular porn i wouldn't be disgusted and worried. we have a daughter and things like 'young teen sex' just really, really disturb me. i don't know exactly what the web address was but i don't want to go searching for that kind of thing on my computer.

i did try to talk to him, but it turned into a huge argument.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Actually your husband could get in trouble for looking at stuff like that, as it is illegal. They do monitor that kind of stuff, let him know that. Anyway, my thoughts on Porn are this.. there is enough crap on TV that involves sex... that is about the extent of it. If men have to look at anything more, YES, there is a problem. Here is why: If men watch that kind of crap, they think it's the norm when it comes to sex. It is not... we all know this. There are emotions that go into sex, unlike Porn. So, men think it's perfectly natural to have sex without emotions being involved... women are not built this way. YES, it's wrong and I would speak to him about it... If he were my husband, I might be leaving....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• anon 10:31, so should i contact some authority so they can search his computer? won't they just laugh at me and call me a prude?
    our marriage is rocky anyway and i've been thinking of leaving for a while anyway so it probably will come to that if not now eventually i'm sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 1, 2009