last night

i got a costume to put on after the kids went to bed...it was a "naughty nurse" fitting in a way b/c i'm a nurse amyways i put it on after i got the kids to bed and took a shower, came into the living room where dh was and he totally ignored me, he said" what is that" and continued to play stupid war or worldcraft....see if i try role playing again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow, your husband is an INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE.
    Anonymous

• I'd be pretty pissed of about that.
    lol.
    Thats pretty cold man.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 10:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• As my friends call it- WarCRACK
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If he's into world of warcraft you were barking up the wrong tree with a nurses costume, is my guess. I would have tried something a bit more "goth", and see where that takes you. In the end, you might have just had too many clothes on!wink mini

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Maybe he's not into naught nurses; perhaps if you'd dressed up as an orc or a troll or something...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• How is it role playing if you are already a nurse? The point is to be someone different. Even if you are obviously not a naughty nurse at work. Its still being a nurse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Well I guess next time he is in the mood turn it back on him- give him a bored look and say 'not tonight'. If he does not like it say 'now you know how I felt on halloween'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Why did you let him ignore you? I would have taken his pants off and started going down on him.

It sounds like you might be a WOW widow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2009