Is 18 months old enough to be confused by this?

I was babysitting last night and after I got off I was so tired I ended up sleeping at my husband's house. We are separated. I slept in his bed but nothing happened. This isn't a regular thing but last night I was so tired!and my husband lives closer to my babysitting job than I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What does sleeping with your husband have to do with confusing an 18 month old?
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• OP- bc we are not together. I don't want him confused bc usually we don't sleep with daddy and then one night we do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• So both you AND the toddler stayed there.

Is he going to get confused at his age, probably not. But it won't be long until he will be. I don't suggest doing it any more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I don't think he'd be confused but you're going to have to stop because it won't be to long before they do get confused by this.
    Anonymous