Are you going to vaccinate your child against swine flu?

tolittletime

Asked by tolittletime at 10:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Health

• of course, to many people have died from it and it is spreading really quickly, I live in a school district that has 12 schools and all the schools have or had multiple cases of it. That's pretty scarry to me.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:29 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• thats a big resounding NO! my daughter has already had H1N1 and she got over it just fine and the rest of us in the house didnt get it. Id rather my family work through a virus than inject them with something that could cause worse problems.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• no. we have no underlying health issues. I have never gotten a flu shot for my kids (15, 13, 10) and they have never had the flu.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• No.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• No the shots have not been tested long enough, they made this and did it in a hurry, so 6 months from now we will see how sick people get from the shot. I mean do ya see how many lawsuits are out there for meds that were suppose to be safe....
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I wouldn't even give it to my dog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I agree the shot has not been around long enough yet. My pregnant friend and all her kids just had it and everyone was over it in like a week.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• That's a big fat NO for me! I don't trust it, there could be many neurological things that can happen from it! Plus the government just sugar coats EVERYTHING!! I live in a district that schools have been closing around us like crazy! Still haven't gotten it, this has been in our area for months now.. just spreading like wild fire. If it's going to happen we will get it, get sick, and be done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• No way!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:43 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Nope....not tested long enough....oh plus some is made in China...good enough for me.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2009