I cannot stand it when____? Fill in the blank

What are some of the things, little or big, that annoys the crap out of you?

I cannot stand it when I am in the checkout and the person infront of me pulls out their check book!! Who writes a check these days!!? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cannot stand it when people don't watch their kids when I'm walking our dog. A little girl cried last night when I had to tell her not to pet our dog.. It's not because he's mean, it's because people sue for any reason these days and I'm not taking the chance.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I can not stand it to be cut off by mean arrogant drivers texting or talking on cell phones. They never saw me!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I cannot stand it when people park in hadicap zones and they are CLEARLY not handicapped!! UGH!!! Why is there never a cop around when u need one?!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 11:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• ^^supposed to be Handicap^^
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 11:32 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have three
    I cannot stand it when people chew or talk with their mouths open.
    I cannot stand it when people make racial jokes, I don't find them funny at all.
    I cannot stand it when people I hardly know think its okay to go on and on to me about their political veiws. Idk I was taught that was private and I always found it rude. Maybe it just me.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I cannot stand it when my SO won't relax and he's jumping off the walls telling me what to do. I hate that!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Too add, he's a workaholic. He won't quit and the only time he does is to sleep. Pisses me off.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I cant stand it when I am pushing my kids in the double stroller and ppl are clearly walk right in my way and in front of me and I have to slow or stop.

I cant stand it when ppl speed down our street and there is 10 kids outside playing.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I hate people parking illegally in handicapped zones also or in the fire lane because they're to lazy to find a parking spot.
    People who litter annoy me to no end.
    I despise people who speed through school zones especially when they cruise by me (I'm going the speed limit) and give me a dirty look.
    I hate people who walk their dogs past my home and think it's cool to let their dog crap on my property because there's a fire hydrant on it.
    People who write cheques at stores annoy me when they don't bother getting their chequebook out and filling out store name, date, signature etc ahead of time, but wait until the cashier gives them the total.
    People who talk through movies.
    Kids who cross the street against the light and make other drivers appear to slow down for no reason.
    My kids who leave garbage on top of the computer table even though I've placed a trash bin right underneath make me see red!
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 12:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I can't stand it when I do everything for everyone and no one does anything for me.
    Anonymous