Who's hungover this morning?

Did you party last night? What is your hangover cure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have a Halloween Hangover.. Too much walking in the night air with a cold last night, I feel like crap today..We have kids so our partying days are over, I'm glad too, I did enough of that before having kids.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:35 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We partied, but I'm breastfeeding so I feel great but my husband has a hangover. I don't feel sorry for him either!
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Nope, no hangover today, but I had a bit of one yesterday morning. We went to a costume party where the drinks were so strong, they made me cringe with each sip. So I didn't drink too much just enough to feel tipsy.
    I drink some Emergen-C and a whole lot of water and that usually helps me feel better.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• my dh is horribly hungover...lmao.

he drinks a TON of water right before going to sleep, and then drinks a lot more all day.

tylenol and coffee as well.

he went to a party and I stayed home and watched cheesy movies allnight.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• NOPE! I didnt drink at all! I babysat for a friend last night and she went out to a bar with her friends. I tell ya, I got home about 330 and it was a long drive home! I can't believe back in the day that was normal for me, to leave the bar that late with a few drinks in me. Not worth the risk since I have a child now. I dont drink that much anymore anyways! If I do it's usually at home. Friday night after a little party that same friend and I went to a bar and had one drink each. That was good enough for me!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I wasn't feeling awesome this morning, but once I ate a bagel and drank a glass of water and some coffee I felt fine. I'm just still really tired because we had friends over and were up really late, and of course, my kids woke up bright and early :]
    bltcahill

Answer by bltcahill at 12:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Oh, and my hangover cure, aside from water, is this really great Miso soup from a local chinese restaurant. Works every time.
    bltcahill

Answer by bltcahill at 12:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I feel kinda crummy, but I stayed up too late and then had strange dreams all night, no hangover though.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Nope, no drinking for me last night. I was the only sober one at my halloween party. It was very drama filled party though, so it more than made up for not drinking lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I felt a bit "blah" but I'm good now. I usually just do lots of water, and a really unhealthy breakfast, like leftover pizza.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 12:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2009