Taking down Halloween and putting up Autumn

So today is the undecorating day for Halloween and the Decorating day for Fall Autumn decor- what do you use to decorate for the changing seasons? Not Christmas/ Yule stuff yet- just Autumn decor?

Jezture

Asked by Jezture at 12:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have autumn items... oct first it goes up with the spiders, ghosts, and jack-o-lanters.... then Nov first those come down and the turkeys and pilgrims go up... the autumn items stay up the whole time. The Friday after Thanksgiving it all comes down and Christmas goes up.
    Anonymous

• I'm going to be sad to take my Halloween stuff down. It's my favorite holiday. Last year I took everything down except for this neat Mikasa haunted house that was on my mantel until I finally took it down the week before Xmas to put up that holiday stuff. I'm going to make myself take it down earlier this year, but I'm always sad when Halloween ends. I think I might go out tomorrow and get a couple of autumn scarecrows and a colorful leaf wall thing I saw at Kohl's the other day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yeah Halloween is my favorite too, so its depressing to take it down for the year... hence I am immediately putting up the Autumn stuff but dont really know what to get- going shopping today for things. Might keep out my little skull I got- I named him Byron :D
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 12:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I'm keeping up fall colors , taking down pumkins anything Halloween.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 1:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009