WHAT ARE THINGS I'LL NEED FOR MY FIRST PLACE?

I'M MOVING TO FROM CALIFORNIA TO TEXAS WHICH WILL ALSO BE MY FIRST PLACE ... I ALREADYHAVE ALL OF THE BEDROOM STUFF ... AND I DONT HAVE MUH ELSE YET ...
ONLY BATH TOWELS , A SET OF PRINCESS HOUSE POTS AND PANS, CROCK POT , BABY DISHES, AND DEEP FRYER ...
I WANNA TRY TO BE PREPARE BY THE TIME I GET THERE...
SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THIS LIST I'LL REALLY APPECIATE IT

scared19yrold

Asked by scared19yrold at 12:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Microwave (if it isnt already in the house).. Can openers.. Silverware.. Food storage containers..
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 12:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Towels, cookwear, dishes, utensils, sheets, bath soap, A BROOM, cleaning supplies, kitchen garbage can. Start there and I think you'll be alright. I'm sure you can look online for a "first apartment list" too. Don't stress over trying to have everything. Take your time. That way you will find more deals and you can think about how you want to decorate your house.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• A couch, and a shower certain, umm a couple good wooden spoons, silver wear, plates ,coffee mugs.a couple lamps.T.V. stand and sheets a comforter set, hangers. mabee some nails and tacks, and a hammer. oh a spice rack filled with your favorites is good to have . You can find um all set to go in a small homegoods store.And a garbage pail. a can opener and a peeler ( I always needed those things)Good luck! Happy moving' one more thing, " a Great frying pan! "
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 2:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• a fire extinguisher..ya never know!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• strainer (colander), vaccuum, pot holders, potato peeler, measuring cups, mixing bowls
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2009