Any Mommies in their 35th week? Or around there

Are you excited? How are you feeling?

baby_ty

Asked by baby_ty at 1:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 36 weeks here!!! Hoping I have less then 4 weeks left. I can't complain though. This has been a relatively easy pregnancy, and my 4th. I am feeling pregnant all the time now and tired of getting up 10 times at night to go to the bathroom. I packed my kids up for an overnight stay with grandparents and packed stuff for the new baby. Now I just have to pack my stuff and my husbands!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• 38th week here. at 35,36, and 37 weeks I was so happy and everything was just mellow
    LOL
    now im uncomfortable, more swollen, and want my baby out
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I'm just about 30 weeks so not quite too close to you but not far off either. I'm very excited. I just realized, although I have 10 weeks left, that is going to fly by and I still have to get the nursery ready and pick a pediatrician! I would have done the nursery by now but I have to wait until my mom is on vacation to help me wash the walls down and stuff since I can't really stretch that much. I bet you guys are al really excited. I'm really nervous too. Don't get me wrong I can't wait for my son to get here but just to think in a short time my whole world will change and I will be a mommy, it's not scary it's just a lot to think about! but in a good way! I hope you all have a fast labor and not too much pain! lol
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I am 35 weeks on Friday. I am so excited. I am getting induced when I am 38 weeks (Nov. 27th) because with my last pregnancy I ended up getting preeclampsia and lost my little girl when I was 32 weeks. So now with this pregnancy I am on Lovenox (blood thinners) They recently found protein in my urine so I am on bedrest right now. I am hoping everything will go good. Nervous but really excited at the same time!!
    kimberlyjean18

Answer by kimberlyjean18 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009