Do you wait on your husband/SO hand and foot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Usually, but thats just because he works hard and I enjoy it. He gives me everything I want so I think he deserves it.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Are you kidding??
    Anonymous

• no...im preg and I get waited on for now
    when im not, well then ill be waiting on a baby so NO
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• when he' home i'd do anything i can to make him comfortable.
    But he serves our country so i don't get to see him that often and IMO he deserves to be waited on hand and foot. Although, he doesn't always let me do it. He's a very good man and usually insists on helping me with the kids, or the chores. etc.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Sometimes, but on some days he does everything for me. Or he repays me with a massage since he's had training in massage therapy lol. Also his job (military) is quite demanding at times so on those days especially I don't mind doing everything for him so he can relax.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We both do things for each other! that's the way it should be I think anyways ..
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I make him feel loved and comfortable at home, get him something if he needs it. BUT, he's the same way.
    we take care of eachother..that's the way our marriage works && it keeps us happy and going strong. :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Allow my to rephrase, DH helps me in any way he can with whatever he can. I don't work because I don't have to. Everything I need is here for me. I enjoy bieng a SAHM and bieng able to spend and do as I please. When he is home I try to make him as comfortable as possible. As any wife would. But don't get me wrong, he changes diapers, cleans up spills, cooks meals, and does all of the things I do. But as I said before I simply enjoy making him comfortable, as he does the same for me.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I do everything for my husband, I joke that the only thing I don't do for him is wipe his butt . I don't mind it since he works long days and his job is stressful and physically demanding but it would be nice if he did something for me, once. I don't ask for anything but it does make me sad that he doesn't even think of doing anything for me.
    Anonymous

• Not at all! When my husband and I got married we entered into a partnership and we continue to live our lives that way! I feel waiting on your husband is showing him you are not on equal footing. Some times I help him, other times he helps me and sometimes we take care of ourselves.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 1:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009