I just gave in to temptation...LOL

all the sudden I got really hungry
my hubby is making me breakfast right now but I couldnt even wait
I found Ho Ho's (hostess) from a few days ago and I ate like 3 back to back
LOL
now i typically dont do that but I just ate

haha
has anyone else had something ridiculous to eat for breakfast or lunch?

oh by the way...im stil gonna eat the breakfast he made, im just being greedy right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a bad habit of eating chips for breakfast. Washing them down with soda. LOL. Bad I know.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Gosh. I could so go for a ho ho!! I haven't had one in years!! Hope it was Good!! Thanks for Sharing!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• halloween candy and mtn dew was my breakfast
    Anonymous

• Pork and sauerkraut and then frozen junior mints for dessert today. I know - yuck but delish at the same time. : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 2:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i had left over sausage, potato, cheese casserole from dinner last night ... but hey it could pass as breakfast food right??
    pregnant cravings : )
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 2:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Breakfast at 2 PM? Or are you on the west coast or something? (As a die-hard night owl, my first meal of the day is often at 2PM.) I get nauseous just thinking about traditional breakfast foods for the first meal of the day (I have always been this way) so I always eat stuff that is not usually morning food. Even if I am eating when it is actually morning. All through Junior High and HS I regularly ate Spaghetti-O's and mini ravioli for breakfast. I suppose most people would find everything I will actually eat for any meal kinda ridiculous (I know because they often tell me.) But hey, I gotta eat, right?

Yeah, I'm fond of the chips and Coke breakfast, myself. Oh, and sometimes, I make Chex Mix for supper (when it's just me) and have cookie dough for dessert. :O) We haven't gotten to the actual baking stage with cookies in over a decade.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• lol...halloween candy and a diet soda. then i had pancakes, sausage, bacon and an egg. im not pregnant, thank you! lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I'm the odd one in the crowd: if it's not bizarre to eat at 3pm (or 9pm) it's not bizarre to eat at 6am.

The thing is, the junk food is supplying calories without benefits no matter what time of day it's eaten. It's displacing healthier, more nutrient-dense foods whether it's a before-breakfast snack or after dinner dessert.

I ate tuna salad with crackers, a bowl of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee and a mini kitkat bar for breakfast, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask about this...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I ate my own personal chocolate birthday cake for breakfast one time (a gift from dh). I don't think I finished it all in one sitting though.
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2009