How do I put my Cosco car seat back together???

I bought a car seat at a yard sale. I took it apart to wash the cover, and now I can't figure out how to put it back together. I went to the company website to download the manual, but it was not available. If you have done this recently or you have a manual that you can scan and email me please let me know. Thanks!!

lvaughn26

Asked by lvaughn26 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• If you go to the car seat group, you can post pitures of the seat you have and someone will be able to tell you how to put it back together.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• First of all, find out how it is. You should have never bought a used car seat from someone you don't know. They can tell you anything about that car seat and it's condition and you really don't know. That is a big no no. Find a car seat group on here to help you. I say toss it especially since you couldn't even get info from the site.

Anonymous

• anyways..... lol can you post a pic here? i might be able to help you
    Anonymous

• I was able to find the info on the company website and downloaded the manual.
    lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2009