H1N1 SHOTS: Have you hade this shot how did you react is anyone preganant and hade this shot I would like to know if you have and what your outcome was?

H1N1 Have you hade this shot? Did this shot help you or make you sick? Are you preganant and did you take this shot have you hade any fetal problems? Please write I would love to know how this shot has effected you and your kids and anyone who is preganant thanks guys:)

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• i(24) and my little one who is17months have goton the shot friday.no side effects so far. they did give me a paper on the vac explaining all about it, it has the same side effects as the regular shot and any other shot givin and the same chances of sever side effects. the reason it seems most people get sick after getting a flu shot is becouse the vac is to fight off only the virus that is deadly.all pregnant women are recomened to get it,they are at high risk
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I'm 25weeks preganant I have never gotten flue shots or any of that and then this h1n1 shot is just so confusing to me.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Im not going to get the shot and neither is my husband or our son. They had a huge scare over the swine flu and they rushed the vac through the trials. In children there are reported nurological problems with it. This flu is no worse then any other flu we have....its just new so people are scared.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• * had*
    Somma

Answer by Somma at 5:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I had the mist because I have a daughter who has a lot of medical problems and I also have an 8 week old who can't be vaccinated because she's too young. I haven't had any reactions to the mist. My daughter had the shot and she is also fine! The major difference with this strain of the flu are the extreme temperatures!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• it just seems sooo weird and so sudden and it just seems strange that already something they so conserned about and know their sayen their is a sec newly developed swine flue wave that is wors and recommending that everyone get the shot but, its funnie they sayen their is no more shots her where I am and only the nasal spray and that they was giving it till it was gone. I am sorry but I think this is weird and I think that this vac that came out just recently and this flu all of a sudden came up seems strange and I would hate to va myself and levae my baby alone and unvaced I have heard of people getting sick as soon as they get the H1N1 shot and if you notice theirs not many answering to this questin either.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• not getting it. family friend who is pregnant got it and was rushed to the ER. saved the baby. she only 20 weeks in. we're praying.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009