H1N1 SHOTS: Have you hade this shot how did you react is anyone preganant and hade this shot.

H1N1 Have you hade this shot? Did this shot help you or make you sick? Are you preganant and did you take this shot have you hade any fetal problems? Please write I would love to know how this shot has effected you and your kids and anyone who is preganant thanks guys:)

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wasnt' going to get it, but decided that the risk factor for pregnant women seemed to be significant, AND you remain more susceptible for up to 6-8 AFTER you have the baby. Pregnant women in my area are top priority, but won't be forever, and although I wanted to wait and get the shot after I had my baby, I became concerned that if I waited I may no longer be priority. Dh was very afraid I would get this flu, two pregnant women in our local area have died from it, which terrified dh. So I got it, I feel fine. I was worried about it, but so far, no side effects that I'm aware of.
    Anonymous

• I was 25 wks when i got the H1N1 vaccine. I felt fine after the shot and did not experience any side affects. Before i got the shot i talked to my OB and decided and felt comfortable with getting it. The vaccine is NOT a live virus either, that helped me mentally also. Just get as much info from your doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• thanks guys for ur info I am haven probs around here with the shot they dont have it evry where is sayen get the shots but all they have is the live around here.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2009