can you tell what postion you baby is in?

i mean like by the movement, bc most of his moving is up in my ribs. or by the way your belly is...etc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is how: Belly Mapping

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I could tell by feeling for her head and back. It wasn't hard for me. But then, I was an apprentice midwife and had felt for babies before :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• most of the time i could figure out what was what but im guessing it's feet by your ribs
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If the movement your feeling is up in your ribs the baby is head down and his/her feet are stretching out and up into your ribs. BTW? anything frozen out of the freezer applied to where baby is pressing on will make it move away from the cold after only a few minutes.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I wish I would have known this when I was pregnant. It would have saved me a lot of pain during labor(he was posterior and brow first).
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2009