Should I put up my Christmas Tree today?

What do you think, yes or no.... why or why not....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I put mine up today! I work in retail, so with all the decorating and preparing for the big season going on, I couldn't help myself! It's white with white lights. That's as far as I have gotten though. I haven't decided what to do with it from there!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• we do ours the day after thanksgiving
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• you could
    my mom( where we celebrate christmas at) puts hers up the day after Thanksgiving
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• DH always goes to a treefarm after thanksgiving and cuts down one for us. I think if you put it up now you'll be tired of it by Christmas
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• No, it's way too early! Wait until after Thanksgiving then it will be more special then having it up for two months.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 2:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• christmas holidays start on black friday!
    Anonymous

• Yes! Enjoy it longer! I want to put ours up within a week or two, but we moved this year and I don't know where it's going yet :(
    Anonymous

• I am anxious to put mine up mainly because I'm 6 months pregnant and won't have the energy to decorate in 4 weeks , but I will wait until Thanksgiving weekend because I know by Christmas I'll be sick of looking at it and telling my son to leave it alone. hehe
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Put it up when YOU want. There are NO hard and fast rules that say X-mass stuff is on the day after turkey day. I live here in the deep south and you'de be suprised how many rednecks keep their trees and lights up all year. But that could also be due to lazyness. If you want it up now, you go for it girl!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I agree with vbruno.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009