Moms of kids who have NOT been vaccinated, how do you get your child enrolled in K.....they say you MUST be immunized...is that true?

I have vax'ed up until now, and worry about all the toxins being put in our little kids bodies.

I mean, hello, just a few days ago I read a report saying "Dr's uncover side effects from giving infant tylenol to babies receiving immunizations" They know NOW that giving tylenol before shots, can weaken the effects and make them less potent.

So I guess they were wrong about giving infant tylenol all these YEARS, they would swear that it was perfectly fine to give a dose before shots......but now, oh, well, we missed that side effect.

What will they know in 5 years or 10 years about other side effects.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Kids' Health

• rolling on floorOMG, seriously??? You guys are so falling victim to the media..... If you believe this crap, I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona......

Anonymous

• http://children.webmd.com/vaccines/news/20091015/tylenol-may-weaken-infant-vaccines

Here is just one of the articles I am talking about.
    Anonymous

• What crap are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• This is what Dr's are saying now, if you take an infant in for routine vax's they will tell you NOT to give infant tylenol. Some will anyways. This was not just a news report, it is what Dr's are learning and the information they are giving their patients now.

You dont believe Dr's can change their minds about a practice or learn new information, wow, thats sad.
    Anonymous

• No it isnt true. None of my children have been vaccinated and I have had no problem enrolling them in school. All you have to do is find out which exemptions your state allows, in your case philosophical exemption, then file for the form. I would suggest really doing research before making your choice, Dr Sears is a really good start point.

EarthMom6

Answer by EarthMom6 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Well I don't trust most medical professionals anyway.... and as long as your non-vaxing is for "religious reasons" they have to enroll your child into public school
    Anonymous

• Thank you EarthMom6. I have just started my research, my dd will be attending next year and I like to be armed with knowledge so that I cant get pushed into things, b/c I blindly believe everyone.

Anonymous

• So you read an article, not the actual study. Was there an actual study or is this just a new theory they are checking out (since it says "may"...which in no way means it WILL...so they don't have PROOF that it actually did weaken it.)

Your daughter is starting kindergarten next year and you're just NOW starting your research? Wow. I strongly suggest you take a statistics class so you can understand the actual studies and stop relying on what the media tells you. (which, I'm sorry, the doctors are much more reliable than a reporter out for ratings)
    Anonymous

• Not giving your child any immunizations and sending them to school does put them at increased risk. A generation ago mothers that didn't immunize there kids or did selective immunization were the same moms that homeschooled. Now moms are not immunizing and putting 5 year olds in high risk situations. Interesting experiment.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• In Arizona there is a waiver. All the schools have it and you simply sign it and you're done. I LOVE ARIZONA.
    Mom2LNT

Answer by Mom2LNT at 4:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2009