Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with me??

June this year I found out I was pregnant for the second time. July I ended up miscarrying, since then I haven't started my period (3 months ago) I thought I could be pregnant and took many many tests but they all come up negative. I haven't been gaining any weight but I have had a lot of signs of pregnancy. Lately I have been feeling a little bloated and extremely crampy like I am about to start my period or my uterus is growing, its been about a week of this and still no period or even spotting.
My insurance won't cover for me to go to the OB/GYN unless I know I am pregnant so I can't get any answers from them.

Any ideas what's going on?

Answer Question

Asked by taylor.jordan at 3:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • GO TO THE DR!!!!! That doesnt sound good. I remember my cousins wife miscarried and had all the symptoms and it ended up that some of the fetus didnt leave and it was becoming a tumor. She ended up in the hospital.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

  • Insurance should pay for the test. that doesn't sound rational

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

  • then go to your gp... but goooooooooo

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

  • you could be, or it could be a phantom pregnancy(you want to be pregnant bad enough that the body thinks it is when its not), or it could be stress. the only way to rule out pregnancy is an at home pregnancy test. i know bout the stress thing because a friend of mine(14 - 15 at the time) was so stressed she nevergot her monthly again for years! at first her mom thought she was pregnant and was ready and willing to kic her out until the doc ruled out that possibility!!! when we lose a baby our bodies and emotions go through sooo much, that things get mixed up!!! take it easy, get the test done and go from there!!! good luck, sorry for your loss, and God bless!!!!

    Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

  • Go to Planned Parenthood or a sliding fee clinic. It could be just hormonal and they may suggest going on the pill for awhile and then coming off if you want to ttc.

    Answer by Gailll at 3:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

  • Unless you had to have a dnc, you could have been pregnant with twins and only miscarried one, and you're still pregnant with the other but it's not registering on a test. That's just one of many things. Screw the insurance, you need to go to the doctor and get checked out.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
I'm worried.....

Next question overall (Relationships)
Is this an insult?