What should I do to suprise my man when he gets home from a bussines trip? This is the first time we have been a part we have been together for four months...

I miss him terribly, any idea to help me stay busy and to get through this week > I need to to be Independent and rely on me...and in the midst want him home again soon. This man I am completely head over heels in love with.

power2him

Asked by power2him at 3:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• New love!! How sweet!!! I have been married to a man who was in the army for 20 years. Was go away from home for months a years sometimes. Now he has a job that takes him out of town for at least 2 weeks out of the months.
    Just do what you usually do every day. Sitting around freaking out about him not being there is know good for you.
    When he comes home give him a big hug and kiss. Tell him you missed him. Fix him a good dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Pick up a one week class in something you're interested in... spend your evenings scrubbing and organizing the house so when he comes home it's immaculate... you can also due this to prep for the night he comes home so you can make him a great dinner and suprise him with a sexy nightie to show him how much you've missed him being away.

There must also be things that you've been meaning to do that haven't been done that you can spend the week doing?
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• aww, that's sweet!!!! keep yourself buisy with playing with baby(ies), house wrok, shopping, or just hanging with the girls!!! now if you're the at home type, get into a looong book(but it has to be of interest!) like stephen king or the harry potter series( harry potter books beat the movies bar none!!!), or maybe an inspirational book. you could also find your creative outlet; like poetry, painting, drawing, or arts and crafts, listen to music you like, take a daily bubble bath while sipping on your favorite chardonay while playing classical music, rent a crap load of movies, or catch up with family and friends!!! some men are turned on by a woman who can hold their own when they have to go on business trips, ect! you'll be fine!!! have fun, and enjoy your own company!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Spend the whole week cleaning the house and shopping for something sexy for the night he comes home.
    Anonymous

• get ur self a nice sexy outfit and cook him a nice meal when he gets home and then have some fun after dinner with the sexy outfit lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009