Do you give your 10 month old a blanket to sleep with at night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• why would you not...........
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• sure thing. ds has actually always had a blanket. the same soft one. he loves it on his face (wow it sounds bad huh? lol). he's never even come close to suffocating himself, so i see no harm in it. he's crazy, when he's tired now (11months) he'll pull the blanky up to his face and cover his eyes. i guess it stems from bf-ing and having to cover up. who knows.....but he loves it!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Mine is 2 months old and he has had blankets from day one,so have my other 2 kids and they are just fine.......
    moodywife

Answer by moodywife at 4:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My twins had blankets but i also put them in the flannel sleepers to prevent the boys from getting the blanket over their head.. but i felt safer when they toss n turn or kick the blanket off .. but he is 10 mos im certain he will be fine jus as long the blankets is fit for him .
    blssdwittwns930

Answer by blssdwittwns930 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• my son is 5wks and has had a blanket since he was born..i just dont put it over his arms that way he cant pull it up over his head but he doesnt grab at it or anything the most he does is kick it off
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 6:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• All of my kids have had blankies & blankets from day one, and none of them had any problems. They all slept better with their favorite, too.
    Anonymous

• Mine had blankets from day one.
    Anonymous

• mine had one from day one also- no pillow though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• yeah i have given both of my kids balnkets since day one
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2009