Did they completely stop jon and kate plus 8?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• john wanted them to stop filming his children and film him less as well. There are still episodes that are completed and are going to air in november. They haven't said these will be the last episodes. Supposedly, TLC has filed a breach of contract lawsuit against John.
    VicMo

Answer by VicMo at 4:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• well jon n kate plus eight is done jus Kate plus eight is going to take air .. thats i read sumwhere or i watch the episode of kate answers
    blssdwittwns930

Answer by blssdwittwns930 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I hope so.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• No it's over for them they were going to air kate plus eight but Jon didn't allow it and with the contract they signed both parents had to agree on it since he said no they have discontinued the show. These last few were just left over filming and now they are doing interviews with just Kate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Thank goodness. Now maybe the adults will have to get jobs and support the family instead of the kids.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Thank you! I cannot stand the fact they did that for money exploited their kids the kids were raising the parents and used for money it's a show about the kids now maybe Kate will have to get off her butt and get a job and I heard long ago the kids didn't want to do the show anymore it was Kate who did she's the most selfish person I see on tv today she's an uptight bitch who cares about nobody's outlook on life but her own there is other ways to support kids than exploiting them I don't thik she realized they'll be in the spotlight their whole lives now! I agree with John it should have been taken off the air it was getting boring they aren't babies anymore they are just a couple with alot of kids you wanna see a big family with lots of kids come to Utah:)
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2009