bladder problem during sex (maybe TMI)

I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant with baby #3. When my hubby and i are having sex lately, i pee alittle. Normally, before sex, i pee and i've tried emptying my bladder completely but i still pee a little during sex. It ruins the mood!!! Anyway, is this normal!? any suggestions as what i can do besides going before sex and emptying completely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ignore it. He doesnt have to know that thats what it is
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Sometimes I have to stop hubby or myself and go pee again. So yes pee before and if you need to just stop for a pee break. Your baby is putting a lot of pressure on your bladder. You can do kegels to help strengthen the muscles there to help hold it back and grab him tight LOL.. Put a towel under you just in case. Nothing to be too embarrassed about.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• go before sex and empty completely. then go again after sex. it helps decrease the chance of a UTI. Not much you can do about it otherwise.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• do kegels!! they are really easy and after doing them a couple times a day during the week it wont happen anymore plus this will help with labor too
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2009