I am not sure what happened but it was so scary...

I was laying in my bed just resting and all of a sudden I could not move. At all. Then I felt myself starting to shake and I wanted to move to get up and I couldn't. It lasted for what it seemed to be not even a minute. After it was over I fell asleep. I had no energy to get up only to fall asleep. Does anyone have any idea what happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Health

• It sounds like you had some sort of a fit, I would get a doctors appointment ASAP to see what's up.
    Anonymous

• it sounds like sleep paralysis, google it and see if the experience is similar. otherwise it could have been a seizure!! i'm not trying to scare you with the latter, but its a possibility! so google sleep paralysis, if that doesn't fit then call pcp for a check up tomorrow!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• WOW i have epilepsie and that really sounds like a seizure u should definately go to the doctor asap and find out
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If it's enough to scare you, you should probably go to the doctor.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Could have been a seizure, could have been a little stroke, could have been a small number of things. Call your doctor first thing tomorrow and demand to be seen SOON - certain things could be a matter of life & death!
    Anonymous

• oh god , go to Docs office asap ... I am not sure or check out webmd.com good luck
    pregoResA

Answer by pregoResA at 6:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2009