have you ever had an overly clean neighbor?

I pride myself on my home being nice and clean. I just moved into a new neighborhood and the people to the right of me are rediculously perfect. They mow their lawn 2 times a week and her husband does a pattern in the grass to make it look like a golf course... My Lawn is always mowed but not 2 times a week and definitely not to perfection. I have a life im pregnant DH works. Well I just walked into my bedroom, the window faces the front yard and I found the neighbor woman sweeping my sidewalk and gutter... LOL?? If she wants to do it thats cool, but really? Every week it gets cleaned when DH does our yard work. We do have a pine tree in the front thats dropping needles right now like crazy, But its maintained... LOL have you ever had "perfect" neighbors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No Im the perrfect neighbor
    Some people just do not like messes at all
    Anonymous

• haha...so you're the slob who lives next door!! lol...i've been told i'm a bit picky about my yard..its a habit i use for self-therapy..you should see the inside of the house, too! my friends always say it looks like i'm about to 'show' for potential buyers!
    nothing to be ashamed of...oh, and i also work fulltime, have a 4 1/2yo, with a dh who lives/works out of town.
    :)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I had a neighbor in an apartment complex that would wash my windows for me because they'd make his look dull and dingy. I clean mine at least once a month but he did his every week. He used to also sweep my doorway and straighten my welcome mat every time he walked by. I figued WTH let him do it as long as he wasn't nagging me to do it I didn't care.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 4:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Better then the opposite, which is what we have :( DH and I joke that they must be out planting weeds when we see them in their yard, they spend a ton of time in their yard "gardening" but nothing ever looks any better. They have all kinds of carp in their yard and driveway too.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• maybe she did it because youre preg. and dh works and wanted to help u and dh
    Anonymous

• It just makes me laugh cause its an older neighborhood and EVERYONE on the block has big trees in their yards its a really pretty street, but right now with the leaves falling there are leaves everywhere... Now my neighbors who swept my sidewalk tore out all their trees! Id rather have the trees and a bit of a mess than no trees and a perfect yard. Ive always loved trees! anyway so they have no leaves or anything like the rest of the block.. lol not even in their backyard which I think is crazy! why would you get rid of a giant 100 year old tree?
    Anonymous

• i also work fulltime, have a 4 1/2yo, with a dh who lives/works out of town.
    ___
    That means that you don't have people in your house making messes except after work and on the weekends. And no husband to make messes either. Sounds like it would be easy to keep clean!

Anonymous

• Not sure why that was anon, that was me up there.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We're the "perfect" ones. LOL My neighbor's house is kind of beat up with trashbags over the windows and the fence torn down. My SO is constantly mowing/putting in grass pads. Our house is brand new compared to all of the other houses.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

___
    I think this is very sad. People are willing to take out mature trees just so they don't heave 'leaf mess' in the fall? Sounds like someone is a bit OCD to me.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2009