would you eat a stick of butter for a commercial?

so i thought that when they interviewed that lady that sits in front of the t.v. on that commercial (i cant remember what the commercial was advertising), she was also eating a stick of butter but pple swore it was cheesecake made to look like butter, she then said it was a real stick of butter and she didnt mind doing it.

but apparently only i have known this or seen this and no one else lol so now im having second thoughts if i really heard this.

so even if you have or have not seen the commercial, would you?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ive never seen the commercial, but I HATE butter. I dont put it on anything! lol so the answer to your question would be HELL NO.. Unless they were giving me a rediculous amount of money to do so
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yes! I love butter and would def do it! LOL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• haha no butter is good and all but the thought of eating a stick of it kinda makes my stomach hurt
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Ew! But that reminds me of the movie "the women" where she sits down and eats cocoa, sugar and butter together.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have not seen the commercial but I wouldn't mind being paid to eat a stick of butter. It tastes better with cereal. I really need to watch that movie, "the women". I would rather eat butter than cheesecake or many other things come to think of it.
    Anonymous

• If it paid well, yes.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2009