Trying to make twice baked potatoes, but I forget how to bake them lol Help?

I just don't know the oven temp. or how much time they go in for.
Scoop out the middle add cheese, bacon, and green onions. put more cheese on top and bake it till it's melted.
See I know all of that I just need to get the potatoes cooked in the first place lol

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bake them like I would if I were just going to bake them once. Then, I do the mixing, put it back together, bake it again. I usually do it at about 400 for about an hour and for the second bake, maybe 15-30 minutes, same temp.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• So 400 for an hour? then the mixing and 15 more mins? yea that sounds about right. Should I wrap them in foil to bake? or does it not really matter
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i always add sour cream to the mixture....mmmm....dang now i want twice baked potatos...ahhaha...i think what tropicalmama said is about right....good luck.....enjoy!!!!
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 5:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2009