Is this gross?

My 14 month old loves to come up at tickle my feet. I always hang my foot over the armrest of the computer chair and he just comes ove and wiggles his little fingers and says "ti-il ti-il". My sister told me it's gross that I let him touch my feet. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it's gross. If you walked around in a barnyard barefoot maybe but otherwise, no. My son likes to tickle my feet too. It's a fun game we have. I'm not going to discourage it. I don't think you should either.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• sounds cute
    Anonymous

• My youngest always tries to bite peoples toes. I don't know why...he is weird I guess :D
    Tickling is no big deal. I wouldn't worry about it.

BTW...we do not let our LO bite our feet...so I don;t need any ninnies telling me how gross it is.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• No. You tickle her feet - right. Your sister has a foot fedish. My son use to come and try to put my big toe in his mouth. That was gross!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Your sister is weird! lol Im guessing she doesnt have kids. Unless you are walking around hospitals bare foot or tredding through dog sh** its nothing to worry about. Its not like hes sucking your toes! lol And besides, kids suck their own toes anyway! haha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• That's cute. My 17 month old does the same. I just don't let him lick feet. That's where it gets gross.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We are a feet family so that's nothing to us.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 6:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• It's only gross if your feet are dirty and he puts his fingers in his mouth immediately after. My feet aren't always the cleanest and I don't have a problem with my kids trying to tickle them (though I try not to let them because I just don't like being tickled).
    Anonymous

A foot fetish is when you like feet, not when you think their gross.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2009